Kept is an audit and advisory firm that was previously part of KPMG's international network but formally left it on 8 June 2022.
We audit financial statements, provide performance improvement and risk management services, help deal with tax and legal issues, provide transaction services and advise on business restructuring and raising financing. Kept has an extensive Technology practice that helps clients become more efficient with digital products and solutions.
We have been working in Russia for more than 30 years and we have been rated the No. 1 Audit firm in Russia since 2009*. Currently we have 12 offices in largest cities of Russia and Belarus employing together over 4,000 people.
* RAEX (Expert Rating Agency), Largest Audit Organizations, 2009–2020
Participation in the following assignments:
- Taking part in different stages of Business Valuation projects
- Report writing and checking
- Preparation of client deliverables, reports and other project-related documentation as well as marketing materials
- Carrying out financial analysis of company's historic results and projections, conducting industry research
To fill the role a candidate is expected to meet the following requirements:
- Degree or being on a final year of studies of a leading Russian or international university, desirably in finance/economics/technical
- Knowledge of valuation methodology and techniques: DCF, different approaches to valuation
- Knowledge of financial accounting
- IT skills: advanced MS Excel, Word, Power Point user
- Strong analytical skills: numeracy, ability to structure large amounts of data, advanced research skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Good presentation skills
- Fast learner, team player with strong communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines, attentiveness to detail
- Fluent written and spoken Russian
- Upper Intermediate or Intermediate English
- Ability to work part-time or full-time and to combine work and studies.
What we offer:
Your own trajectory of development and clear career ladder;
Corporate training: unlimited access to a platform for the study of foreign languages with convenient formats and over 50 trainings to boost personal and professional skills;
A team ready to support: colleagues will always ready to help and share their expertise;
Projects influencing the future of large companies: you will be able to prove yourself in solving various problems;
Business trips: your opportunity to explore Russia and beyond;
Extended health insurance after the successful completion of the internship;
Ability to combine work from the office and from home;
Personal development: mentoring, coaching and career counseling programs;
Support for physical and mental health (consultations with a psychologist, online fitness and marathons);
Official employment which can be accepted as practice at university;