Put financial life
LATOKEN’s mission is to put financial life at fingertips. So everybody can use money to bring ideas to life to build the future and be a stakeholder of it. Internet startups conquered the commanding heights after 20 years since the dot-com bubble. Blockchain is the internet of value - the next wave which outperforms any technology and industry in history. This technology is a game-changer for a vast market of blood and brain of humankind: payments and trading. The blockchain works worldwide: no need for central banks, layers of private banks, or custodians.
LATOKEN is a top blockchain bet on the financial system upgrade.
Our mission is to put
Money and assets at fingertips worldwide:
Unit Mission: Reliable and stable LATOKEN platform.
Role: Devops engineer
Role Mission: High-quality infrastructure for the workflow of engineers and platform with 100% availability and update delivery speed of up to 10 minutes (TTM).
Main performance number: % Uptime
Second performance number: Time to market, minutes
Third performance number: % of Automation CI/CD (IaC)
• Monitoring / Logging : Provide monitoring services through "Logging / Monitoring (production grade system: 24-7 / "fix everything just through logging")".
• Support : Support of the server-side infrastructure: k8s, Docker, Nginx, Node.js, C++, Java, configuration management, load balancing.
• OS and Virtualization : Managing various OS's and environments (Linux / Docker / Kubernetes / Rancher / ...).
• Dev Stand Management : Implementing, maintaining and managing IT services in various Cloud service providers (Hetzner, Digital Ocean, Google/AWS).
• Database Administration : Maintain SQL and NoSQL databases like PostgreSQL, Clickhouse , MongoDB, Redis. Performance, replication and sharding management.
• Bug hotfixing : Quick but confident fixing of small, simple bugs in Python and Java.
• Network Security : Implement and Secure network security, making it impossible to hack into our networks.
• CI/CD : Support / Maintain / Improve the CI/CD development processes (TeamCity / Gitlab CI).
Requirement skills and experience:
+4 years experience as a Linux administrator.
Strong experience in Docker, Rancher, Kubernetes, Linux kernel configurations.
Experience in DB administration (MySQL, PostgreSQL), setting up replications and creating backups. Experience in network routing, balancing and security.
Excellent knowledge of git, bash, SSH, sed, awk.
Solid experience in high-load Web applications.
Experience with deployments which can be autoscaled and switched 'on-the-fly'.
Experience with Measurements collection and incident automation: Prometheus, Grafana, Logstash, Graylog, Sentry. Economical mindset skills or education. OpenSource community adept.
As a plus: Experience in the trading, financial / banking industry. Graduate from a top technical university. Participant in regional olympiads / other relevant competitions.
You would receive 100*[your salary] in stock option value. You can earn a lot if you put clients first, want, and capable to make the world better with the new technology.
Feel a great fit - apply now or forward to a great candidate.