Позиция только для тех кто владеет основами J2EE/EJB!
Why Join Agiloft?
Are you an experienced Senior Java Developer who is successful, motivated, smart, energetic, and looking for a rewarding position in a growing, profitable and dynamic company?
Agiloft is looking for software engineers that thrive working in a fast growing organization with unique business challenges requiring smart solutions.
- Agiloft is a leader in Contract Lifecyle Management, one of the fasting growing areas of enterprise sales, with a TAM projected to climb from $2B to $7B in the next 5 years.
- The Agiloft Contract and Commerce Lifecycle Platform has won over a dozen awards, including the Editor's Choice award from PC Mag, for the past four years in a row.
- Agiloft has a highly differentiated value proposition which is uniquely appealing to enterprise: pre-built applications with a with a deeply configurable, no-code platform for integrated BPM throughout an organization.
- Agiloft is pioneering the applied use of Artificial Intelligence to enable next-generation business commerce at organizations ranging from small enterprises to U.S. government agencies and Fortune 100 companies.
- We guarantee our customer’s success, and you too will be successful with Agiloft.
As the leader in the CCLM market, Agiloft is winning many Enterprise deals and looking to hire the best talent to meet this demand with a competitive compensation plan that rewards over achievement.
This is a remote-only position. You must be comfortable with setting your own schedule and proactively collaborating in a globally dispersed team using a variety of communication channels.
We are seeking an Enterprise JavaBeans Developer who will join our fast-growing engineering team, working on mission-critical applications. Your duties will include developing scalable Java applications while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications that enhance the Agiloft core platform
- Create well designed, testable, efficient code
- Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Assist in preparation and production of releases
- Ensure designs meet specifications
- Investigate alternatives and technologies and present them for architectural review, in order to support continuous improvement
Agiloft OverviewAgiloft is a profitable and fast-growing cloud software company that develops and markets agile business automation software. We are stable, debt-free and have a strong and deeply referenceable customer base. Our suite of products includes Contract Management, Customer Support, ITIL, RMA and Asset Management.
- Experience with J2EE, Tomcat, JBoss and relational databases such as MySQL, MSSQL, Oracle
- Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Experience working on large software projects
- At least one year of post-graduate experience in Java development with J2EE
- Deep understanding of OO programming principals and commitment to clean, efficient, well documented code.
Our headquarters offices are in Redwood City, near San Francisco but the entire engineering team works from the comfort of their home offices all around the world. We do not expect staff to work crazy hours - we believe that in the long term, it is optimum for everyone if employees maintain a healthy work/life balance.