з/п не указана
Вакансия в архиве
Работодатель, вероятно, уже нашел нужного кандидата и больше не принимает отклики на эту вакансию
Создаём бесконечную онлайн-доску для работы кросс-функциональных команд.
Продуктом пользуются лучшие компании и стартапы мира: Netflix, Ikea, Cisco, Twitter, Autodesk, Logitech, Upwork, Instapage, SAP.
Miro is seeking a Compliance Manager to join our growing Operations Team. We are growing exponentially and looking for someone who will drive our Miro culture through leading the compliance initiatives across the company to successfully meet industry and regulatory standards and satisfy our customers’ requirements.
Taking this position you will be responsible for coordinating Miro’s external compliance reporting initiatives, building the day-to-day internal audit process for the company, optimizing and continuously enhancing compliance-related processes of the company while always staying at the forefront of the evolving industry and regulatory standards. The ideal person will be a strong team player; able to work cross-functionally; having strong project and process management skills. You are organized, enthusiastic, proactive and intuitive.
What you’ll do
- Coordinate the annual SSAE 18 reporting process.
- Manage all compliance-related processes including but not limited to ongoing risk management, vendor management, change management processes.
- Ensure continuous compliance with GDPR, CCPA, and other evolving regulatory standards: timely identifying gaps and tracking them through remediation.
- Build a company-wide compliance roadmap and coordinate it with involved teams.
- Help teams design compliant processes (security and compliance by design).
- Maintain compliance documentation up-to-date (policies and procedures).
- Roll out an internal audit program.
What you’ll need
- Experience with managing external (and internal) compliance projects.
- Knowledge of international industry compliance standards: SSAE 18, PCI, NIST, and regulatory standards: GDPR.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Highly motivated and self-starting.
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial, lean in spirit.
- Fluent English is a must-have.
What’s in it for you
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant.
- Health insurance for you and your family.
- Yearly budget for professional growth, internal educational events, free books, and corporate library.
- Breakfasts and dinners in the office, healthy snacks.
- Fun parties and awesome corporate-branded stuff.
- A modern office in Digital Port with free parking, a river view, a volleyball court, and a restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
Достигай высот вместе с нами