Development Team Lead
з/п не указана
Создаём бесконечную онлайн-доску для работы кросс-функциональных команд.
Продуктом пользуются лучшие компании и стартапы мира: Netflix, Ikea, Cisco, Twitter, Autodesk, Logitech, Upwork, Instapage, SAP.
We are looking for an experienced Development Manager / Team Lead to join our Growth team and to help this team grow bigger and faster in terms of people as well as the results and the business value they bring. Growth team is focused on the business critical tasks and needs including searching for new opportunities for exponential business growth, running experiments with features to drive product development and success.
Growth Team Lead will be responsible for setting up effective software development processes sustaining our fast experiments, scaling and developing the team by mentoring team members and growing them into team leads. In addition to management tasks Growth Team Lead will proactively contribute to product development and growth by suggesting improvements, analyzing users’ behavior patterns and the usage of features.
We already have 3+ million users all over the world and we grow 300% a year, so the person who joins us will see the impact of their team’s work as quick as thought.
This is an amazing opportunity for those who are passionate about building the teams, impacting world-class product development and strive for personal career growth!
- Manage the development process: establish best practices, improve processes, sort out issues during the process.
- Design subsystems sustaining exponential growth of the company product.
- Develop a team plan to hit quarterly OKRs on time and with excellent outcomes.
- Create a roadmap with deliverables and milestones.
- Iterate on strategies and plans based on changing priorities or business needs.
- Structure and organize development teams, define hiring plan.
- Guide and mentor team members for their professional and career growth.
- Mentor new hires, set up an onboarding process.
- 2+ yrs experience in managing development teams: mentoring, professional development, motivation, recruiting and onboarding.
- Strong expertise and skills of decomposing product requirements and creating a technical design, experience in analyzing different types of technical design and choosing actionable items.
- 2+ yrs experience in working with Scrum framework.
- Familiar with Objectives and Key Results (OKR) framework (nice to have).
- Responsible for team results.
Perks & Benefits
- Work in an international team, a possibility to become a valuable player in the ambitious, highly motivated and efficient team.
- Highly competitive salary.
- Stock option grant in accordance with company policy.
- Great professional and financial growth perspectives.
- Compensation for any professional courses.
- Any professional literature ordered by request.
- Sport activities and corporate tournaments.
- Regular educational and informal corporate events.
- Kitchen in the office with everything you need for a snack, breakfasts and dinners at the office.
- A comfortable workplace equipped by your request.
- A modern office in a loft in the city center with a free parking, river view, volleyball court and restaurant.
- Help with relocation.
- Office location: Perm, Reshetnikovskiy spusk, Digital Port.
Достигай высот вместе с нами