G-CORE LABS is a world's leading global web services provider with cutting-edge features and advanced security. We provide efficient services for all modern web needs: CDN, Hosting, Storage, Media Platform, Security, Cloud (coming soon).
The company was founded by experts in high-load systems designing and maintenance in 2011. Superior performance is ensured with 44 PoPs on 5 continents and platform developed by us. In 2013 our unique infrastructure was awarded the world record by the Guinness Book of Records ("Most Players Online Simultaneously on one MOG Server"). In 2014 our network served up 1 114 000 online gamers simultaneously. G-Core Labs is headquartered in Luxembourg, with offices in Moscow, Minsk and Perm.
What you will do:
- Design, ensure utmost uptime and troubleshoot production systems and related toolset
- Automate the current procedures
- In-depth knowledge of Linux
- Understanding of configuring and troubleshooting of nginx in high-load environments
- Experience in puppet, ansible, git
- Scripting/programming skills (bash/python/ruby/etc. - one of them at least)
- Solid knowledge of TCP/IP stack protocols, diagnosis and troubleshoting
- Clear understanding how the Internet works (DNS, BGP, etc.)
- Knowledge of best practices and approaches related to systems engineering and operations, monitoring, storage, backup, security and HA
- Written English
- Knowledge of process and perfomance troubleshooting
- Experience in patching and compiling in CentOS environment.
- Experience in parsing and processing test data (i.e. log-files) – awk, sed, grep, regex, etc.
- Understanding SRE practices
- Official employment, observance of the Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Office in the center of Perm;
- Full-time, flexible schedule is possible;
- Competitive official salary;
- Medical insurance (dental services included);
- Corporate parties;
- English courses (Skyeng);
- Excellent coffe, tea, fruit, snacks in the office.